Terms of Service and Disclaimer
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OUR SITE.
1. Legal Disclaimer. Masterstrust.com (“Site”) provides legal information over the internet. This Site is not a law firm and our agents/representatives are not acting as your attorney. The information contained in the Site should not be construed as legal advice.
Masterstrust.com, Masters Copyrights LLC, and its agents/representatives (hereinafter, collectively as “MTMC”) do not imply or advise anyone that MTMC has in any way given anyone legal advice or attempted to act as, or on behalf of, an attorney or any legal agent. Furthermore, MTMC has not, in any way attempted to act as, or on behalf of, any lawyer, CPA, financial advisor or tax advisor.
MTMC strongly suggests that if anyone should require any legal, tax, or investment advice or information that they should contact an attorney for legal advice or services of any kind, tax advisor or financial advisor in person for any service concerning taxation, legal matters, or investment related advice or services.
Additionally, Masters Copyrights LLC does not sell the Copyright as a legal document. The amount that is paid to Masters Copyrights LLC is for a copy of a Copyright only and Masters Copyrights LLC has not provided any reviews, preparations, completions, filings or any or other legal services that may be required pertaining to the Copyright that may be purchased.
2. No Warranty. THE SITE AND ALL MATERIALS, DOCUMENTS OR FORMS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, MTMC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-
3. Limitation of Liability and Indemnification. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, YOU WILL HOLD MTMC AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS HARMLESS FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, HOWEVER IT ARISES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES AND ALL RELATED COSTS AND EXPENSES OF LITIGATION AND ARBITRATION, OR AT TRIAL OR ON APPEAL, IF ANY, WHETHER OR NOT LITIGATION OR ARBITRATION IS INSTITUTED), WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CLAIM FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, ARISING FROM THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY VIOLATION BY YOU OF ANY FEDERAL, STATE, OR LOCAL LAWS, STATUTES, RULES, OR REGULATIONS, EVEN IF MTMC HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, IF THERE IS LIABILITY FOUND ON THE PART OF MTMC, IT WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THERE BE CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE PRIOR LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
4. Force Majeure. MTMC shall not be considered in breach of or default under these Terms of Service or any contract with me, and shall not be liable to me for any cessation, interruption, or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder by reason of earthquake, flood, fire, storm, lightning, drought, landslide, hurricane, cyclone, typhoon, tornado, natural disaster, act of God or the public enemy, epidemic, famine or plague, action of a court or public authority, change in law, explosion, war, terrorism, armed conflict, labor strike, lockout, boycott or similar event beyond our reasonable control, whether foreseen or unforeseen (each a "Force Majeure Event"). If a Force Majeure Event continues for more than 60 days in the aggregate, MTMC may immediately terminate these Terms of Service and shall have no liability to you for or as a result of any such termination.
5. Right to Refuse. I acknowledge that MTMC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
6. I understand and agree that MTMC is not a law firm or an attorney, may not perform services performed by an attorney, and is not the substitute for the advice of an attorney. Rather, I am representing myself. No attorney-
7. If, prior to my purchase, I believe that MTMC gave me any legal advice, opinion or recommendation about my legal rights, remedies, defenses, options, selection of forms or strategies, I will not proceed with this purchase, and any purchase that I do make will be null and void.
8. I UNDERSTAND THAT THE MTMC REVIEW OF THE INFORMATION I HAVE PROVIDED IS LIMITED TO SPELLING, INTERNAL CONSISTENCY, AND FOR COMPLETENESS, OF NAMES, ADDRESSES, AND THE LIKE. I WILL READ THE FINAL DOCUMENT(S) BEFORE UTILIZING AND AGREE TO BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FINAL DOCUMENT(S).
9. By proceeding with my purchase, I agree to these Terms of Service.
IFS Trust Services